Hydropokit is elementor template kit for Hydroponic & Agriculture website and its related services. This template kit is perfect for agriculture, hydroponic, greenhouse, gardening, landscape, etc. It has 12+ pre-built templates with cool design and modern style. You can easily make beautiful hydroponic & agriculture website with this elementor template kit.
Save your time to make hydroponic & agriculture website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder, you can easily edit or customize it, no coding required, just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Archive blog
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Pricing Plan
- Single Project
- Global Style
Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Skyboot Icons
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- If icons are not appearing in templates, ensure all libraries are enabled in Skyboot settings.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.Source