Your online business is not just a pretty website
- 20 Different Email Styles Included — Available Styles ↗
- New Fresh Designs & Bug-fix Updates for a Lifetime
- 2022’s Best Selling WooCommerce Email Templates on ThemeForest
Fully customizable texts, colors & images for your unique store design
The transactional emails sent through your WooCommerce store are critically important emails, which should convey important information to your customer.
Customizing those emails is a simple and effective way to differentiate yourself from the competition. It allows you to convey the information you are trying to communicate in an effective way and generate a higher level of customer engagement.
Make them look beautiful and just like the rest of your store using WooCommerce Email Templates.
First solution on the web
- Responsive design for smartphones, tablets etc.
- Customize what you want (Images, Texts, Colors, Fonts etc.) for your unique store design.
- Product Thumbnails in emails.
- Product Links in emails.
- Multilingual Support.
What is included?
- All Transactional Emails for Your Customers (Orders, Invoices, Registration etc.) & 20 Beautiful Styles
- User’s Guide (How To Setup & Customize)
Custom Designs & Development
- Our expert will do the job. Let’s discuss your needs.
- We charge $50/hour — Contact Us ↗.
[5.2] - 03/NOV/2022 - Minor fixes. [5.0] - 02/JAN/2022 - Big Update! Completely new release for 2022. [4.5] - 02/SEP/2021 - Minor fixes. [4.4] - 02/SEP/2020 - Autumn update. [4.3] - 03/JUNE/2020 - Migrating for Magento 2.3.4 and above. [4.2] - 07/JAN/2020 - Update. 2020 Ready. Minor fixes. [4.0] - 19/JULY/2019 - Mandatory update. - Support for older versions ends in September 2019. - All asset like images, fonts etc. stored on our S3 servers will be affected. [3.1] - 04/JAN/2019 - New release for 2019. - Compatibility fix for outlook. [3.0] - 17/AUG/2018 - New templates added. - Product thumbnail in sales email. [2.6] - 31/MAR/2018 - Completely new release for 2018. [2.3] - 01/JUNE/2017 - A bug in JURA template. Updated. [2.2] - 24/JAN/2017 - Missing files. Updated. [2.1] - 17/JAN/2017 - A bug in Magento 2 - forgotten sign ; [2.0] - 11/JAN/2017 - Big update for 2017 - Support for Magento 2.x and above - 20 New email styles added [1.1] - 01/JAN/2016 - Update for 2016 - 7 New email styles added [1.0] - 24/JUN/2015 - Initial Release 1.0Source