Call now! (ID:316610)+1-855-211-0932
HomeSunset Host CoThe top ten hidden costs of ecommerce for SMBs

The top ten hidden costs of ecommerce for SMBs


For small businesses struggling with the escalating costs of brick and mortar stores during a cost-of-living crisis, turning to an ecommerce solution may seem the obvious way forward to ensure maximum efficiency and returns. If you are, you’re not alone: in a survey last year, almost 67% of responding small and medium-sized companies (SMBs) of selected markets in Europe said they had a website, while the remaining 33% did not – though 21.4% were planning to launch one in the near future. 

There is a breadth of ecommerce options for SMBs, however, decision-makers should be aware of the hidden costs of ecommerce before fully committing. These various costs of ecommerce can add up quickly, and you need to be aware of them to budget accordingly and maximize your profitability. 

Source link

Tags: , , ,

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>